Grandma Beauty Tips
The vintage beauty secrets are the talk of the day! As Old is Gold, the beauty secrets lying with our grandma are the most astonishing and worth trying ones. Every now and then we look for chemical free and organic products good for our skin. And we would be astonished to know that our grandmothers looked beautiful in their era without the use of present Chemical Products. Here are listed a few basic grandma beauty tips:-
- Honey: Honey is the top-secret of glowing and elegant skin. Always try to use face masks containing honey. This will give you a flawless skin!
- Turmeric: Turmeric is the most abundant product of our kitchen. Grandma would tell you to use turmeric in most of your foods and products. Mix turmeric in your face masks(visit face-care section of this website), this will give a brighter and fairer look to your skin.
- Lemon and Cucumber: How are grandmothers used to bleach? well they used lemon and cucumber juice for bleaching. Being chemical free, this is a good option for the women with sensitive skin.
- Gooseberry(Amla): This being rich in Vitamin C is best product for having glowing skin. It is also good for our hair. Dried Amla is used for making an organic Shampoo (visit hair care section of the website). This helps in preventing hair-fall and keeps hair black and dandruff free.
- Fresh Milk Cream: Grandma used fresh milk cream as Cold Cream. This keeps skin soft and supple. Dryness can be best controlled using milk cream.
Stay tuned for more Grandma beauty tips!