“…..because eyes never lie! ” _____Anonymous
Of course,eyes express our emotions and feelings. The speak to the world when words fail us. The epic of beauty is best expressed through eyes. Therefore one must be very careful towards eyes. In today’s world of excessive pollution and stress, one must take good care of eyes. The computers,mobiles and pads have devastating effect on your eyes. Your eyes get reddish,puffed, itchy, dark-circles etc. Here are the best 7 eye care tips for dark circles that develop around your eyes:
Tea bags:-Don’t throw away the used tea bags. They are a boon for getting rid of dark circles. You have to just apply cooled tea bags over closed eyes. Take care that you use normal tea bags rather then herbal tea as the later is not that effective.
The Cucumber Juice: The cotton dipped in cucumber juice too can do wonders. Here is a simple method you need to follow for a week and have beautiful and glowing skin around your eyes:
- Extract cucumber juice by grating them and squeezing them through a muslin cloth.
- Dip cotton pads in the juice for 2 mins.
- Place on eyelids and darkened area.
- Relax for 15 mins and then remove.
Tomato Pulp: Here is a veggie mix remedy for dark circles. Do follow the schedule for a fortnight for better results:
- Mix t tsp of tomato pulp, pinch of turmeric, ½ tsp of lime juice and 1 tsp of gram flour till it becomes a paste
- Apply gently on eyelids and darkened area
- Leave it on for half an hour
- Remove gently with moist cotton pads
Cucumber: Cucumber is the most widely used is SPAs to give relief to eyes. You have to slice the cucumber and place two pieces over closed eyes and rest for 10-15 minutes. Apart from soothing that it gives, it also helps to lessen the dark circles.
You worked very late and now you have developed dark circle. Don’t worry here is a very basic and easy trick to hide your dark circles and wrinkles around your eyes:
- To carry out this old beauty trick, first place the two metal spoons in the freezer. Leave them there for a few minutes to cool completely to the necessary temperature. Once they are very cold, remove them and you will be ready to apply them over your eyes.
- Stand in front of a mirror, close your eyes, and place the spoons over the area of your eye contours holding them in this position for a few seconds. Then start making circular motions with the spoon around the area surrounding the eyes and continue until you feel the spoons have warmed up. The extreme cold will make your dark circles invisible and reduce the swelling in the area greatly.
- Afterwards, moisturize the area with a good eye cream that will nourishing as well as brighten your skin and improve the appearance of your skin, stopping it from looking too tired and fatigued.